It’s not a secret that I’m a hundred percent an early bird. I typically woke up at 6 am have my morning cup of water and starting my day with 30-45 minutes of yoga or some exercise. ( My goal is to work out at least five times a week, but I’m not quite there yet.) After the shower getting dressed and its breakfast time. My favorite time of the day! Typically spending the next hour with eating and checking my emails. -I’m definitely an early bird, not a night owl-
I like to have at least 3 hours between I woke up and have to leave my house. By doing this, I have a slow relaxing morning but yet still productive, and I can start my day with a much more relaxed mindset knowing I already accomplished something. ( follow my day thrum IG Stories )
If you are not sure whether you’re a morning person or a night owl? Take a look at these two lists and find out…
Ten signs you’re a morning person
- Feeling more productive in the morning
- Not having to set the alarm because they’re up anyway
- Someone who’s cheerful and chirpy with colleagues first thing in the morning
- Feeling like the day is ‘wasted’ by staying in bed past 9 am
- Never snoozing an alarm
- Getting an early night
- Someone who always has time for a proper breakfast
- Feeling most peaceful in the morning
- Someone who gets enough sleep
- Going to the gym before work
Ten signs you’re a night owl
- You’ll happily start watching a film after 9 pm
- You do your best work at night
- You’re happy to have your dinner after 8 pm
- You find it hard to sleep
- You’d much rather have a night run than a morning yoga class
- You never go to bed at the same time as your other half
- You often snooze your alarm
- You drink coffee any time
- You must set multiple alarms
- Trying to avoid any traveling before 12 pm.
So are you an early bird or a night owl?
By knowing when you are the most active can help you make the most out of your days, and stay on top of your activity goals.
I would love to her with type are you and what yo do to get the most out of your morning or evenings.