So we all know that as soon as October rolls in you can’t escape seeing the Pumpkin spice lattes everywhere. It’s almost the end of the month, but I still haven’t got bored of the “pumpkin spice”everything.
I have also gone to Starbucks to get a must-have basic Bi*** drink of the year because I still a sucker for all the marketing hype around the PSL 😍
As I don’t use sugar at home it was way too sweet for my taste. (But as most of you probably know, sugar is addictive. Don’t surprised when you have one you keep going back for another and another.
The best thing about this Pumpkin Spice cream recipe that is only needs just a few ingredients. I love on top of my ice coffee. Yes, I do drink Ice coffee all-year-round or for a cozy movie night to topped my hot chocolate with it.
R E C I P E
- 1/2 soy whipping cream or for more flavor, you can use plant-based custard
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice mix ( if you don’t have you can make your own with cinnamon, nutmeg & ginger)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste & pinch of salt
Just add everything into a small mixing ball and whisk it all to gather until it became foamier and less runny. This simple plant-based topping can transfer any drink to festive fall magic.
If you like to add a bit extra Pumpkin kick to your coffee too I got the perfect recipe for you.
Ingredients For 4 Mugs
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 600 grams of coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 500 ml of cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons of pumpkin pure
- 600 ml of plant milk
- 300 ml of coffee
- Prepare the syrup by mixing the coconut sugar with water and bringing it to low boiling. Once the sweetener is melted add the cinnamon sticks, the spices, and the pumpkin pure, continuing to mix on a low flame for 5 minutes;
- Remove from heat and pour in a jar, allow to cool and refrigerate or use it immediately;
- Heat the milk by bringing it almost to the boiling point
- Pour 2 tablespoons of pumpkin syrup into each large cup
- Pour hot coffee and milk then blend the mixture with an immersion blender until frothy;
- Add the pumpkin spice cream on top and ready to serve.
If you give it a try I would love to hear from you. You can rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how yours turned out. And if you want to show off photos you can tag me @laforance on Instagram! 🙂