Making art easy and bla,bla…. free 🙂 to get my fave recipes month by month!
The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak
1/2 cup frozen banana pieces
1 cup oat milk
1 tbsp peanut butter (or any nut butter)
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1. Place all ingredients into a blender
2. Blend until it’s a smooth, thick mixture. To make it thicker, add more ice cubes and/or frozen bananas.
- 1/2 cup hazelnut pure
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup flour (white or whole wheat pastry flour)
- 2 tbsp of chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-1.5 Tbsp water
- dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F).
- To a medium-sized mixing bowl, add hazelnut pure, packed brown sugar and vanilla. Mix together until smooth.
- Add flour, protein powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir everything together until the dough is uniform but very crumbly. Add 1 tablespoon of water and mix well. Optional: fold in dark chocolate into the dough).
- Scoop the dough using a 1/2 tablespoon and gently roll into balls approximately 2 centimetres in diameter. Place the cookies dough balls onto the baking sheets, making sure to leave plenty of space around each cookie as they spread quite a lot while baking.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden.
- * Roast a cup of hazelnuts for 10 to 12 minutes then let it cool to remove the skin. Put it all in the blender and blend it till it becomes creamy like peanut butter.